Online SME Digital maturity recommender tool
STEP 1: To evaluate your company's digital maturity, you need to fill up the registration form and provide the following information: e-mail address, company name, your position, number of employees, the sector, region and turnover.
- You have to tick the acceptance checkbox if you would like to receive a copy of your company's results via e-mail.
STEP 2: This Online SME Digital maturity recommender tool enables you to measure digital maturity across 10 business dimensions.
- You can answer general questions only, to get a quick understanding of your company's digital maturity. It will take about 10 minutes to complete.
- Or you can answer all questions to get a more detailed understanding of your company's digital maturity. It will take about 30 minutes to complete.
STEP 3: Your personalised report will be sent immediately to your email address. You will receive:
- PDF document with the description of your company's results and general recommendations about next steps towards digitalization.
- A link that will allow you to come back at any time to update your answers.
STEP 4: You will get understanding where your company stands in comparison to others by selecting according to the following criteria: the sector, region, turnover, employees.
- Overall results show in which of the 4 result categories are you currently standing.
- Detailed results show what are your percentages and averages in each of the 10 focus areas.
STEP 5: It is possible to share your company's results via social media platforms.